Current & Future Showings | Gallery Showings. | Testimonials | Press | Forever Pets
- Urban Beast
A showing of 4 dog's (2 mixed breed's, a pug, and a great Dane), and 2 cat
painting's that integrate with this upscale dog/cat boutique.
- Museum Quality Framing
A one month showing of 3 paintings that will be rotated each week and a half.
A showcasing of my work in a window display venue.
- Donation to a charity event for Tuxes and Tails
Titled:"Those shoes look delicious", money donated for animals in need at
- Noble Horse Gallery (Ongoing throughout the year)
3 paintings on view ongoing that are part of my new Horse Series. The series
is called "Modernist Horse Series".
- March 8th and 9th-Seattle Kennel Club All-Breed Dog Show
A first class experience with commission's for my business and top dog
people and dog's
alike. An event I will definitely do next year. A poodle from New York stole
the show. 4 modern dog paintings on view and I answered questions about my
process and style to the public.
- January 2008 I was commissioned to do an original art piece for a dog food
company as their featured artist. It was so much fun to match my style to a
great organic product for dogs.
- Local Color winter show featuring 3 Dog themed modern paintings, 2 fish portraits, and one winter crow painting Seattle, WA
- Dunshee House 3 month winter show Seattle, WA
- Pioneer Square Starbucks one woman show featuring "You've got to get back into the bowl" and "Long slow walk" Seattle, WA
- Crave Show 11/3-11/4 weekend exhibition of my dog series,fish portrait's and horse paintings. This show was at the convention center in Seattle and showcased the latest trends in fashion, decor ,and beauty. Seattle,WA
- Ballard Art Walk artist for August 2007 Seattle,WA
- Guest artist with a showing in the main lobby at the premiere “Hotel Monaco”, Seattle, WA
- 2nd show at “Local Color” for fall showing Seattle, WA
- “Lotus Salon', solo summer show Seattle, WA
- “Freemont Art Walk”, summer show for 2 opening’s at “Oohla’s Hair Salon” Seattle, WA
- AD Club Seattle Artbash auction, auctioned artist to raise money for cancer research
- “Café Vita”, solo summer show Seattle, WA
- “Local Color “art, coffee, and more spring show Seattle, WA
- Twilight artist collective, part of an artist collective. I produce artwork and it is ongoing
- Commissioned painting called “Lily for “Downtown Doggie Lounge”, Seattle, WA
- Commissioned painting for another person called “Chloe, our cup of Cocoa”, Seattle, WA
- “Pick Flower Gallery”, guest artist Saint Louis, MO
- United Way guest artist. Spent the afternoon painting a cityscape of the Saint Louis Landmark
- Archway and donating the proceeds to the charity at an auction Saint Louis, MO
- Figurative and Portrait show at Williamsburg Art and Historical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Bedford Avenue Coffee Shop show of “Haitian Healer Portrait Series”, Brooklyn, NY
- Traveling Alumni R.I.S.D. juried group show, stopped in cities Palm Beach, San Francisco, and
- Annual Williamsburg Open Artist’s Studio Tour”, over 350 people from around the New York Area visited artist’s studios and I was on the map
- Guest artist for the Macy’s Spring Flower Show, Exhibited seven painting’s on the 34th street side
Of Macy’s to coincide with the annual spring flower show
- Solo show at the renowned nightclub The Tunnel, New York, NY
- Group Show at the Jewish Community Center of Los Angeles, juried by Patty Wick man, titled
“New Artist’s on Drawing”
- MFA thesis group show at the main gallery at UCLA
- BFA group show at the acclaimed “Rhode Island School of Design”
- Received art council award of $2,500.00 to finance the completion of my MFA thesis
- Awarded money from Textile Company in Cranstion, RI to partake in a Syracuse University program in Florence, Italy. Studied Italian art history and painted the local landscapes.
- Nominee for Skowhegan Summer Program
1993: Master’s Degree in Fine Art’s, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
1991: Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art’s, RISD, Providence RI